Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bowie First New Album InTen Years!

 
 
 
~Bowie~
 
 

One word, One name and One new album coming out.
 In fact he wanted you to hear it so badly that he is making it available for your to hear for free ...
 
 Stream it LIVE from iTunes.. 
 
" The Next Day"
 

     That's just what I did today
 
   I think you should too
 
 Or right now see it on the iTunes home page.
 
 


Please tell me what you think.
 
 
 

         I myself thought it was classic Bowie, But more morose that his other works.
        It was lacking in the upbeat pop of many of his last chart toping songs.
 
           Maybe he is hitting the nail on the head of society?  
 
        Or maybe he is facing a darker side in his life?
 
 
 
And if you want to read the Rolling Stone article on this
( http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/david-bowies-the-next-day-album-a-track-by-track-preview-20130115 ) 

 
It is well worth the listen,
 No doubt many of you will find this on your iPods very soon. 
 March 11th UK & March 12th US

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I find Bowie's music to be unique, to say the least. I like that over the years he's felt safe stepping out of the cookie cutter style that so many other artists get stuck in.

    ReplyDelete